Every Shade. One Choice.
One-Shade Flowable Composite
Introducing OMNICHROMA FLOW
BENEFITS TO CLINICIANS
- Increased efficiency – saving time and money
- Simplified inventory management
- Reduction of composite waste
- Never run low on composite shades ever again
- Unprecedented shade matching
- High polishability
- High stain resistance
- Flexural and compressive strength suitable for a wide range of indications
- Low wear and abrasion
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- All cases of direct anterior and posterior restorations
- Cavity base or liner
- Repair of porcelain/composite
OMNICHROMA FLOW in artificial teeth (Before and after light-curing)
OMNICHROMA FLOW appears opaque-white before curing. Once curing is complete, the result is a perfect match to the surrounding tooth color.
Introducing OMNICHROMA BLOCKER FLOW
Supplementary material designed for use in large Class III or IV restorations as well as special cases that require masking of stains.
- To improve shade adaptation and preventing OMNICHROMA FLOW from picking up the darkness of the oral cavity
- To mask staining or discolored imperfections
- To reconstruct a highly opaque tooth