Every Shade. One Choice.
One-Shade Flowable Composite
Introducing OMNICHROMA FLOW
Many dentists have experienced and appreciate the benefits of saving time and money with the world’s first one-shade universal composite OMNICHROMA. Now, the same benefits are made available in a flowable consistency to address more restorative needs.
Utilizing Smart Chromatic Technology and uniformly sized supra-nano spherical fillers, OMNICHROMA FLOW is the world’s first one-shade flowable composite to esthetically match every color of tooth from A1 to D4 with a single shade of composite. Its high strength and wear resistance make it suitable for a wide range of indications beyond cavity lining and minor restorations, giving clinicians the freedom of choice for nearly all direct restorations.
BENEFITS TO CLINICIANS
- Increased efficiency – saving time and money
- Simplified inventory management
- Reduction of composite waste
- Never run low on composite shades ever again
- Unprecedented shade matching
- High polishability
- High stain resistance
- Flexural and compressive strength suitable for a wide range of indications
- Low wear and abrasion
- Low polymerization shrinkage
- All cases of direct anterior and posterior restorations
- Cavity base or liner
- Repair of porcelain/composite
OMNICHROMA FLOW in artificial teeth (Before and after light-curing)
OMNICHROMA FLOW appears opaque-white before curing. Once curing is complete, the result is a perfect match to the surrounding tooth color.
Introducing OMNICHROMA BLOCKER FLOW
Supplementary material designed for use in large Class III or IV restorations as well as special cases that require masking of stains.
- To improve shade adaptation and preventing OMNICHROMA FLOW from picking up the darkness of the oral cavity
- To mask staining or discolored imperfections
- To reconstruct a highly opaque tooth